Group Charter Tours in Napa and Sonoma
Platypus loves larger groups! From suggesting group-friendly wineries, to handling picnic lunch arrangements, to scheduling a winning itinerary, we can do it all. Our well-seasoned tour staff can help you navigate all of the logistical challenges to pulling off a truly memorable wine tour day for you and your whole group.
Our Group Charter Tours are perfect for larger group wine tours of 7+ passengers and special events like private wedding parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, family reunions and corporate team building events. Groups visit the Wine Country for any of a number of reasons, but pretty much all of them hope to do some wine tasting while they're here.
We've found the secrets to organizing truly successful group wine tours for our guests are:
- Choose wineries that are a good match for the group. Guests should feel welcome and well attended to at each of the wineries. Wineries should engage and entertain our guests.
- Manage the details and the logistics. This includes the right length of stay at each winery, reasonable travel time in the bus, picnic lunch (optional) in a great setting, climate control and music selection in the bus and plenty of bottled water on board.
- An outgoing, upbeat, knowledgeable tour guide who takes an active interest in his or her guests, and is focused on overseeing all of the behind-the-scenes details essential for pulling off a great tour.
Our unique winery destinations, professional and highly trained drivers/tour guides, and unbeatable customer service provide you and your guests with a one-of-a-kind, top-notch wine tour experience.
We tailor each of our Group Charter Tours to your group's specific preferences. These tours are quoted by the hour depending on the size of your group, date and duration of the tour, the time of the year, and day of the week you choose. Prices are all inclusive.
The process couldn't be easier.
When you're ready to begin, use our simple Group Charter Tour Quote Form to convey your basic tour needs to us. We'll reply with pricing, and as soon as you approve, we'll get started.
Schedule a Charter Wine Tour for you and your group.
- Personalable, highly trained and informed tour guides adept at working with large groups, who will go out of their way to ensure a quality experience.
- Simple and straightforward quoting and booking process
- Specialized tours created for wedding parties with the Blended Bliss package
- Taste some of the World's most delicious wines
- Take in awesome and inspiring views
- Learn tidbits of local wine making history and culture
- Lunch option is available