Wine Tour Basics
Basic information for our Join-In Tour:
Platypus offers daily, guided wine tours of Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley and the Healdsburg area wineries for $99 per person. Our specialty is smaller, non-touristy, more remotely located wineries.
This tour is crafted to be our version of an idyllic day of wine tasting in the wine valley countryside and includes:
- Visits to intimate, historic and/or family-owned wineries
- Tastes of some of the (absolutely delicious!) world-class wines this region has to offer
- A charming and quite tasty picnic lunch, which we will serve to you on the grounds of one
of the wineries
- Cheese platter and plenty of bottled water, served on board the bus
- Stories and background of the wineries, and local lore
- Shared experience with other fun people who are interested in learning about wine, and
- Personable, informed driver/tour guide who will bring it all to life for you.
Tours go out pretty much every day. Please be sure to call for availability. Picnic lunch and shared cheese platter are included, but winery tasting fees are not.