Crossover SUV – Great for 2-3 Guests
4.5 hour tour: $486 (2 Wineries)
6 hour tour: $576 (3 Wineries)
(for Saturday pricing, please call)
Interested in touring in this vehicle? Please complete and submit this form. We'll call to get you booked in, but if you'd rather not wait, submit then drop us a line: 707-207-4236. Thanks!
- Choice of 4.5- or 6-hour tour (vehicle and friendly, knowledgeable guide/driver)
- All taxes and fuel fees
- 20% gratuity
- Plenty of bottled water
- Winery tasting fees / entrance fees
- Extra tour time available; billed in half-hour increments
- Picnic lunch (several options available)
- Tour planning and winery reservations services: $50
- Pick-up and drop off from locations not local to the wine country: depends on distance; please call for pricing
- Dinner transportation after your tour: by arrangement
- Extra tour time; billed at an hourly rate in 15 minute increments plus 20% gratuity.
Q: Q: What are "curator tour planning services?"
A: A knowledgable member of our staff is available to help you plan your tour and then get the winery reservations made for you. That person can suggest wineries based on your preferences and plan for travel time when making your appointments.
Q: May we choose the wineries we visit?
A: Yes; we're happy to bring you to any winery appointment in this region. If you aren't sure though, our tour curator is a good way to help you figure out which wineries would be the most compelling for you.
Q: How much are the winery tasting fees?
A: Tasting fees vary from winery to winery. Some wineries have different tasting experience options. Some charge entry fees that include the tastings.
Q: Can we just 'wing it' with no winery appointments booked?
A: Most wineries and tasting rooms require tasting appointments.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Credit cards are taken to guarantee the reservation. We do not collect payment for the tour up front.
You may cancel your reservation with us anytime up to 7 days before your tour date & pick-up time without penalty – just let us know.
If you need to cancel within that 7 day window, we’ll charge you a cancellation fee of 50% of the anticipated tour cost.
Planning fees are charged at time of booking & are non-refundable once tour planning begins
We have a much more thorough FAQ page here!