Tour Shuttle – Great for 8-9 Guests
4.5 hour tour: $890
6 hour tour: $1,048
- Choice of 4.5- or 6-hour tour (vehicle and friendly, knowledgeable guide/driver)
- All taxes and fuel fees
- 15% gratuity
- Plenty of bottled water
- Winery tasting fees / entrance fees
- Extra tour time; billed at $65 per half-hour (or portion thereof)
- Picnic lunch (several options available)
- Curator services: $85 (tour planning and winery reservations)
- Long distance pick-up / drop-off: $146 for Table 1 locations, $182 for Table 2 locations, or $218 for Table 3 locations. Further locations by arrangement.
- Dinner transportation after your tour: by arrangement
No extra charge locations (towns and surrounding areas):
- American Canyon
- St. Helena
- Glen Ellen
- Santa Rosa
- Rohnert Park
Zone one locations (towns and surrounding areas):
- Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill
Zone two locations (towns and surrounding areas):
- San Francisco
- San Rafael
- San Leandro
- Other Marin County locations
- South San Francisco
- San Bruno
- Daly City
- Foster City
- San Mateo
Zone three regions (towns and surrounding areas):
- Redwood City
- Half Moon Bay
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- Santa Clara
- Los Gatos
- Citrus Heights
- Rancho Cordova
- Half Moon Bay
- Dillon Beach
- Bodega Bay
Q: What are 'curator services'?
A: A knowledgable member of our staff is available to help you plan your tour and then get the winery reservations made for you. That person can suggest wineries based on your preferences and plan for travel time when making your appointments.
Q: May we choose the wineries we visit?
A: Yes; we're happy to bring you to any winery appointment in this region. If you aren't sure though, our tour curator is a good way to help you figure out which wineries would be the most compelling for you.
Q: How much are the winery tasting fees?
A: Tasting fees vary from winery to winery. Some wineries have different tasting experience options. Some charge entry fees that include the tastings.
Q: Can we just 'wing it' with no winery appointments booked?
A: Prior to COVID-19, this was possible for groups of six or less. Currently, all wineries and tasting rooms require tasting appointments.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: You may cancel your package tour anytime up to two weeks prior to your tour for a full refund. Package tours cancelled between four and thirteen days prior are eligible for a 50% refund. Tours cancelled within 36 hours of the tour are non-refundable. Curator fees are non-refundable.
We have a much more thorough FAQ page here!