Here are some of the procedures we’ve implemented to keep our guests and team members safe:
1. Each of us undergo COVID testing as often as we’re permitted. In addition, we screen each of our staff for COVID-19 symptoms every day. In the case that anyone was to exhibit questionable symptoms, that person would be directed to stay home until the issue is resolved.
2. The passenger compartments of our tour vehicles are fully sanitized every day, using CDC-compliant products approved to neutralize the COVID-19 virus. In addition, our tour guides re-sanitize each of the touch-surfaces of the vehicle at each of the winery stops throughout each tour day.
3. We are requiring that our guides and also our guests wear face masks while onboard our tour vehicles and while entering and departing the wineries (masks may come off during the tasting experiences).
4. Our Join-in tour groups are limited to six guests currently. Social distanced seating on the tour shuttles has been marked off.
5. Join-in tour picnic lunches are now served as a boxed meal, prepared by our own kitchen staff. This meal is one of our lunch options for private tours as well.
6. We provide hand sanitizer on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
7. Our tour guides are helping to ensure adequate physical distancing is observed while boarding and disembarking, and wineries are doing the same during the tasting experiences.
$119 (Saturdays $129) Wine tour. Join us on a fun and truly memorable small-group wine tour of the Napa Valley or Sonoma wine country. You’ll visit three charming, backroads wineries, picnic at a winery, hear stories and learn tidbits of local history, culture, and wine making. Our tours are sure to entertain with a very approachable and easy-going style. Discover and savor new experiences while tasting some of the world’s most celebrated wines. Learn more about Join-in Tours or Book a Join-in Tour Now.
Private Wine Tours are a great solution for intimate parties 1-8 guests. You’ll get a dedicated car or van with your own tour guide/driver. You may choose the wineries you will visit, the types of wine you would like to taste or your guide will be happy to plan a tour day for you based on your preferences. Make the most of your day in the wine country! Learn more or Book a Private Tour Now with an instant quote.
Large Group Private Wine Tours: Is your wine tour party larger than 8 guests? We’d be very pleased to help you with your Group Wine Tour needs using vans and salon-style tour buses, or with limousine buses and motor coaches. Every group has different preferences and needs and we are ready to help customize your wine tour and make it memorable! Learn more or get a Large Group Private Tour Quote.
Learn more about specific regions and the wineries we visit on our Napa Wine Tours, and Sonoma Wine Tours pages. Read what our clients say at Platypus Wine Tours Reviews and learn more about Wine Tasting Fees and the more than 400+ Sonoma Wineries and Napa Wineries in the North Bay Area.