Picnic lunch included – winery tasting fees are extra
Join-In Wine Tour of the Napa Valley
Napa Valley is the most celebrated wine region in North America. World-renowned wine, cuisine and scenic landscape make this a must-visit destination for visitors from all over the world. At Platypus Tours, we strive to accomplish an overview of the ideal Napa Valley day for our guests.
Our small-group guided wine tours are organized Join-in style, so on this tour, you’ll share your day with a few other friendly, wine-interested travelers. This will be an intimate, yet social and light-hearted journey through the Napa Valley. We’ll show you four charming, hidden gem wineries (many of which are still family-owned), with an up-beat and well-informed tour guide. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a very tasty picnic lunch and have the opportunity to taste some wonderful wines.
- Visit four wineries – rich in charm and history
- Take in awesome and inspiring views
- Taste some of the world’s most delicious wines
- Learn tidbits of local wine making history and culture
- Dine on a scrumptious picnic lunch – served at a winery
- Cheese platter and bottled water served on board the bus
- Share the experience with other fun people
- Personable, informed tour guide
- Feel you’ve experienced the real Napa Valley wine country!