Join-in Wine Tours
SMALL-GROUP TOURS TO SMALLER, BACKROAD WINERIES
(or just Check Availability)
Our daily Join-in wine tours are designed to show you a picture-perfect day in the Napa Valley or Sonoma region wine country. This is a really fun and social way to see a hand-picked selection of backroads wineries that you probably wouldn’t find on your own.
Tour price is $119 per person ($139 on Saturdays).
- Friendly tour guide, who provides storytelling and lots of tidbits about the wine process
- Pick-up from your wine country lodging, in most cases between about 10-10:30am, depending on the location. Drop off around 5:00pm
- Tour visits three smaller wineries, hand-picked by your guide
- Picnic lunch included served at a winery
- Lots of bottled water provided
- Group size is 8-12 guests
- Winery “tasting” fees (These fees run about $20-$25 per person and are often waived with wine purchase)
For parties of more than 8, please visit our Private Tour page
More information on our FAQ page
Beautiful day at the vineyards!
“The tour bus picked us up at our hotel and took us to 3 amazing vineyards in the Napa area! On the way Steve told us all about the area and the history behind making wine. The whole day was enjoyable and the picnic lunch was delicious too! I would recommended this company to all!”
Join the Fun
Our daily join-in wine tours are a fun and social way to experience the best Napa and Sonoma wineries with a small group of like-minded, wine lovers! Simply choose your wine region and we will pick you up depending on where you’re staying. We visit 3 hidden-gem wineries, taste incredible wines, enjoy lunch at a scenic winery, and make friends along the way! Our knowledgeable tour guides have fostered string relationships with the wineries and can offer great deals on tastings.