Join-in Wine Tours
SMALL-GROUP TOURS TO SMALLER, BACKROAD WINERIES
(or just Check Availability)
Our daily Join-in wine tours are designed to show you a picture-perfect day in the Napa Valley or Sonoma region wine country. This is a really fun and social way to see a hand-picked selection of backroads wineries that you probably wouldn’t find on your own.
Tour price is $119 per person ($129 on Fridays, $139 on Saturdays).
- Friendly tour guide, who provides storytelling and lots of tidbits about the wine process
- Pick-up from your wine country lodging, in most cases between about 10-10:30am, depending on the location. Drop off around 5:00pm
- Tour visits three smaller wineries, hand-picked by your guide
- Picnic lunch included served at a winery
- Lots of bottled water provided
- Group size is 8-12 guests
- Winery “tasting” fees (These fees run about $20-$25 per person and are often waived with wine purchase)
For parties of more than 8, please visit our Private Tour page
More information on our FAQ page
Excellent Wine Tasting Experience
“From pick up to drop off our guide, Chris, was excellent. He was friendly and funny, making a tour with strangers feel immediately comfortable and fun. He gave us a rundown on our day before we got started. He also had some very helpful hints and tips for general wine tasting & winery etiquette that we used throughout our stay in Napa. The wineries chosen were off the beaten path and the winemakers were friendly, gracious hosts. This is our second platypus tour and we have no doubt that we will use them again when we come back- especially since they track your tours and never take you to the same place twice!”
Join the Fun
Our daily join-in wine tours are a fun and social way to experience the best Napa and Sonoma wineries with a small group of like-minded, wine lovers! Simply choose your wine region and we will pick you up depending on where you’re staying. We visit 3 hidden-gem wineries, taste incredible wines, enjoy lunch at a scenic winery, and make friends along the way! Our knowledgeable tour guides have fostered string relationships with the wineries and can offer great deals on tastings.