Tour Transit Van – Great for 6-7 Guests
4.5 hour tour: $702
6 hour tour: $828
Interested in touring in this vehicle? Please complete and submit this form. We'll call to get you booked in, but if you'd rather not wait, submit then drop us a line: 707-207-4236. Thanks!
- Choice of 4.5- or 6-hour tour (vehicle and friendly, knowledgeable guide/driver)
- All taxes and fuel fees
- 20% gratuity
- Plenty of bottled water
- Winery tasting fees / entrance fees
- Extra tour time available; billed in half-hour increments
- Picnic lunch (several options available)
- Tour planning and winery reservations services: $65
- Pick-up and drop off from locations not local to the wine country: depends on distance; please call for pricing
- Dinner transportation after your tour: by arrangement
Q: What are 'curator services'?
A: A knowledgable member of our staff is available to help you plan your tour and then get the winery reservations made for you. That person can suggest wineries based on your preferences and plan for travel time when making your appointments.
Q: May we choose the wineries we visit?
A: Yes; we're happy to bring you to any winery appointment in this region. If you aren't sure though, our tour curator is a good way to help you figure out which wineries would be the most compelling for you.
Q: How much are the winery tasting fees?
A: Tasting fees vary from winery to winery. Some wineries have different tasting experience options. Some charge entry fees that include the tastings.
Q: Can we just 'wing it' with no winery appointments booked?
A: Prior to COVID-19, this was possible for groups of six or less. Currently, all wineries and tasting rooms require tasting appointments.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: You may cancel your package tour anytime up to two weeks prior to your tour for a full refund. Package tours cancelled between four and thirteen days prior are eligible for a 50% refund. Tours cancelled within 36 hours of the tour are non-refundable. Curator fees are non-refundable.
We have a much more thorough FAQ page here!