$119 per person
(Saturdays $129 per person)
Picnic lunch included – winery tasting fees are extra
Join-In Wine Tour of North Sonoma, Russian River and Healdsburg
During our high season, (May 1-November 16), this tour operates on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, & Mondays. Off-season, (November 17-April 30), it operates on Fridays & Saturdays.
Many would argue that this is the most authentic of the region’s wine country areas. And those advocates might have a point, given that the ratio of small family wineries is the highest here. Add to that the lovely rolling green hills, the myriad of trees and the simple rustic charm, and what emerges is an enclave that will absolutely steal your heart.
Our small-group guided wine tours are organized Join-in style, so on this tour, you’ll share your day with a few other friendly, wine-interested travelers. This will be an intimate, yet social and lighthearted journey through this beautiful and unpopulated area. We’ll show you four charming, hidden gem wineries, shepherded by an up-beat and well-informed tour guide. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a very tasty picnic lunch and have the opportunity to taste some wonderful wines.
- Visit three wineries – rich in charm and history
- Take in awesome and inspiring views
- Taste some delicious wines
- Learn tidbits of local wine making, history, and culture
- Dine on a very tasty picnic lunch – served at a winery
- Bottled water will be served on board the bus
- Share the experience with other fun people
- Personable and well-informed tour guide
- Feel you’ve experienced the real North Sonoma Wine Country!
Please note: Tours are not available on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.