Wine Tours from San Francisco
Join other wine adventurers aboard an intimate limousine bus as we visit four Napa Valley wineries rich in charm and history. You'll take in awesome and inspiring Napa Valley views, taste some of the world's finest wines, learn tidbits of local history and culture, dine on a scrumptious picnic lunch served at a local winery and...feel that you've experienced the real Napa Valley!
Enjoy a relaxing ferry ride across the bay as you pass by Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island and many other sites of the Bay, before beginning your wine tour. We truly want you to maximize your sightseeing and relaxation on your wine tour adventure and this is a great way to do it.
Platypus Wine Tours dispatches a bus down to the Vallejo Ferry Terminal to pick up parties of any number for our wine tours. For tours now-April 30th, 2017, Platypus is happy to pick-up on Mondays and Thursdays. For tours beginning on May 1st, 2017, Platypus will offer pick-ups on Tuesday, Thursdays, and Sundays. For Vallejo pick-up availability on any other day of the week, please call (707) 253-2723. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Here's what this day looks like:
- 8:15am - Depart San Francisco Ferry Marketplace Building for Vallejo (by ferry on weekdays, by bus on weekends).
- 9:15am - Arrive in Vallejo, check out the café and the waterfront while you wait for the shuttle.
- 9:20am - The Platypus shuttle will pick you up, collect the other guests and conduct our tour of intimate Napa wineries.
- 5:30pm - Arrive at the Vallejo ferry terminal in time to catch the return boat to the City.
- 6:45pm - Arrive back in San Francisco.
To reserve seats on this tour, please use our reservation page.
More detailed information is available in our FAQ section. Tour price does not include ferry tickets. Please note ferry departure times. Travel time is approximately 60 minutes.