WE TAKE HEALTH AND SAFETY SERIOUSLY
Nothing is more important to us than keeping safe our guests and our staff!
Here are some of the procedures we’ve implemented to keep our guests and team members safe:
1. Each of us undergo COVID testing as often as we’re permitted. In addition, we screen each of our staff for COVID-19 symptoms every day. In the case that anyone was to exhibit questionable symptoms, that person would be directed to stay home until the issue is resolved.
2. The passenger compartments of our tour vehicles are fully sanitized every day, using CDC-compliant products approved to neutralize the COVID-19 virus. In addition, our tour guides re-sanitize each of the touch-surfaces of the vehicle at each of the winery stops throughout each tour day.
3. We are requiring that our guides and also our guests wear face masks while onboard our tour vehicles and while entering and departing the wineries (masks may come off during the tasting experiences).
4. We are maintaining generous physical distancing when seating guests on tour vehicles.
5. Our Join-in tour groups are limited to 8-10 guests currently. Social distanced seating on the tour shuttles has been marked off.
6. Join-in tour picnic lunches are now served as a boxed meal, prepared by our own kitchen staff. This meal is one of our lunch options for private tours as well.
7. We provide hand sanitizer on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
8. Our tour guides are helping to ensure adequate physical distancing is observed while boarding and disembarking, and wineries are doing the same during the tasting experiences.
Stay in the loop!
Sign up for our occasional newsletter to receive insider tips direct from our guides, plus wine country news, recipes and special offers!