WE TAKE HEALTH AND SAFETY SERIOUSLY
Nothing is more important to us than keeping safe our guests and our staff!
Here are some of the procedures we’ve implemented to keep our guests and team members safe:
1. We screen each of our staff for COVID-19 symptoms every day. In the case that anyone was to exhibit questionable symptoms, that person would be directed to stay home until the issue is resolved.
2. The passenger compartments of our tour vehicles are fully sanitized every day, using CDC-compliant products approved to neutralize the COVID-19 virus. In addition, our tour guides re-sanitize each of the touch-surfaces of the vehicle at each of the winery stops throughout each tour day.
3. In accordance with CDC guidelines, individuals who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a face mask. Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a face mask while in indoor spaces, including onboard the tour vehicle.
4. We are maintaining physical distancing when seating guests on tour vehicles.
5. Our Join-in tour groups are limited to 8-12 guests.
6. Join-in tour picnic lunches are now served as a boxed meal, prepared by our own kitchen staff. This meal is one of our lunch options for private tours as well.
7. We provide hand sanitizer on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
8. Our tour guides are helping to ensure adequate physical distancing is observed while boarding and disembarking.
Stay in the loop!
Sign up for our occasional newsletter to receive insider tips direct from our guides, plus wine country news, recipes and special offers!