Looking for a special way to show some love for mom this mother’s day? Why not spoil her with all that wine country has to offer including wineries in Napa and some amazing Healdsburg wineries? With the vineyards starting to blossom with vibrant rich green vines and the warm Spring weather, it is a great time to visit wine country.
Enjoying a glass of Napa or Sonoma wine while overlooking the vineyards can’t seem to get any better… but what if brunch was involved? There are so many things to do in wine country including some amazing Mother’s Day brunches and events at Healdsburg wineries and wineries in Napa. It can definitely be overwhelming trying to pick one to visit for this special occasion. Here are some wineries that will be celebrating mom wine country style!
- If you are looking for some Healdsburg wineries this upcoming weekend, be sure to check out Comstock Wines and their Mother’s Day brunch and wine pairings. This gorgeous winery seems to have it all when it comes to a beautiful property and delicious wine.
- Cliff Lede Vineyards is one of the many beloved wineries in Napa and will be offering light bites, wine, and beautiful tulips for Mothers visiting on this special day. This unique winery features gorgeous gardens and tasting rooms filled with iconic art and music pieces. Their outdoor tasting area is located right next to the vineyards in and is sure to be a great time tasting their wines.
- Treat mom with a bountiful and tasty brunch paired with a selection of wine at Grgich Hills Estate on Sunday. Bring the whole family to Grgich Hills to show mom some love with food and wine. They will be celebrating all ladies who arrive at the winery with a glass of rosé, yum!
- How about an afternoon tea for Mother’s Day at the historic Ackerman Heritage House? Experience a classy and proper English tea in this breathtaking 1800s space on this special day.
- Show mom the thrilling side of wine country with a hot air balloon ride plus our wine tours Napa package. This is an unforgettable experience overlooking the entire Napa Valley – exquisite views followed by a world class wine tour.
With so many wine country options for Mother’s Day it is guaranteed to be a great way to celebrate mom! Join us for one of our memorable wine tours Napa and Sonoma adventures to see more of the valley while you are in town and visit multiple wineries in Napa and Healdsburg wineries.