Easter Events at Local Wineries
Easter is quickly approaching and if you are still looking to make some last minute plans for the holiday, don’t worry, there are plenty of options for how to spend your Easter in wine country. While there are a lot of different events happening throughout the valley, there are special events at some wineries in Napa and Sonoma. If you are visiting town this weekend or are local to the valley, we can’t think of a better way to experience wine country this Easter Sunday. With so many beautiful and unique wineries in Napa and wineries in Sonoma, it’s a great time to escape the city and head to wine country this weekend.
Here are our top five choices for spending this Easter Sunday with some Napa and Sonoma wine tasting:
- Visit the beautiful grounds of an iconic winery in Napa on this special holiday. Domaine Chandon will be hosting their Easter Brunch from 10:30am-2:30pm this Sunday and will be featuring their exquisite Domaine Chandon bubbles as well as an impressive brunch selection. Sounds like a perfect day! Families are welcome and children ages 3-12 receive a discounted price at $45 and adults $95.
- The Hess Collection will also be hosting an exciting Easter inspired wine and food pairing. The pairing is a combination of three of their wines along with three delicious food pairings inspired by the Hess Collection Executive Chef, Chad Hendrickson. This is also the release of their new rose! Make sure to call and reserve your tasting experience this Easter weekend from 11:00am-2:00pm.
- Planning to visit Yountville this weekend while being in wine country? This popular small town is known for its amazing wine tasting rooms and world renowned dining experiences. Located downtown, the Priest Ranch Tasting Room will be hosting a FREE hands on egg dyeing event for children and adults. This fun event will certainly be an exciting activity for the family as they will be dyeing the eggs naturally with different produce. Please call ahead to reserve your spot! Eggs are limited!
- Don’t miss wineries in Sonoma that are hosting Easter events. The gorgeous B.R Cohn Winery will also be hosting an Easter Brunch from 10:00am-12:30pm for families. What could be more perfect than brunch catered by famed “The Girl and the Fig”, a full mimosa bar, live music? Count us in! (Kids $20, Adults $55)
- Bring your family to join Larson Family Wines for a FREE Easter event. Meet the Easter bunny and explore the winery. Fun fact you can actually bring your own picnic to Larson Family Wines! And they are pet friendly! Sounds like a beautiful Easter Sunday with the family. This event will be taking place from 12:00pm-3:00pm.
With so many options for celebrating this Easter weekend in Wine Country it will surely be a great day. Enjoy and Happy Easter!