Harvest Events and Fall Festivals
Posted on October 10, 2018
September to November is an exciting time in wine country with the celebration of harvest. Wineries in Sonoma and wineries in Napa host harvest events while fall festivals fill the calendar.
Kick off the season by attending any one of these events to really get in the harvest and fall spirit. Visit top wineries in Naps and see what all the fuss is about. Then head over to charming wineries in Sonoma where you’ll experience authentic wine country.
Check out some of these upcoming events for your enjoyment and plan out which wineries in Napa and wineries in Sonoma you’ll want to visit. Then get the gang together for any one of the many fall festivals happening in the area.
- 10/21: Brunch in Bloom at Domaine Chandon offers pastries, fruits, tasty breakfast entrées and of course a great drink selection.
- 10/25: Check out Emerging Chefs: Dinner with Chef Elise Kornak at Robert Mondavi
- 10/26: Fairwinds Estate Winery After Dark includes wine tasting, food, and live music
- 10/27: Howell Mountain Harvest Celebration offers small bites paired with exceptional wines and a silent auction
- 10/27: Trefethen Family Vineyards is hosting a visit to their old “spooky” winery to enjoy scary music, great wines, tasty foods, and a whole lot of fun
- 11/3: Free Harvest festival at Connolly Ranch at 3-6pm – enjoy picnicking, touring the area, live tunes, and some cool exhibits
This is just a small list of events but there are so many more. Don’t miss the chance to attend a harvest celebration or festival throughout top wineries in Napa and wineries in Sonoma. Looking for the ultimate way to spend fall in wine country? Book a Platypus Wine Tour!
Explore the Valley this Harvest
Platypus Wine Tours offers authentic small group tours through the top wineries in Napa and wineries in Sonoma. We take guests to the hidden gem wineries of the Valley to escape the crowds and experience a genuine tasting by small production wineries. Check out our tour options and view our favorite wineries.
Happy Fall and Happy Harvest from your friends at Platypus Wine Tours!